Wednesday, December 22, 2010

LIAR

You cheated me. I hate you as well. I left everything for you. I waited for you like a jack ass and you block me in facebook on 21 December right. You know something, I thought you are different than other guys but now I know that your're juzt the same.
At first, I didn't believe what you were telling me bout the handphone and laptop but then I believed. Now at the moment, you block me in facebook, I came to know that was just a piece of shit. I did tiz whole blog to tell you how much I love you but before the could come for me to give this address, You left. It hurts me a lot. You'll never be forgive. You are playing with my feelings and thats one of the biggest sin. Each time I think of you, my heart skips a beat. Its really obsessing. I was so damn hurt and yet never ending hurts. YOU'LL NEVER BE HAPPY!!! It's a curse because you played me. By the way, Im not a toy to play, use and throw.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home